Speaking Engagements & Private Workshops - Get Dean Bubley to present or chair your event

Need an experienced, provocative & influential telecoms keynote speaker, moderator/chair or workshop facilitator?
To see recent presentations, and discuss Dean Bubley's appearance at a specific event, click here

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Next week in SF - Open Mobile Summit & Telecom Council

I'm going to be in the Bay Area next week for a couple of events and various client meetings.

I'd exhort anyone who's interested in the whole "openness" scene to consider attending the Open Mobile Summit   on Weds/Thurs 19th and 20th.

I'm chairing the track on the first day that's examining the implications of "open" for existing mobile operators, with speakers & panellists from some notable organisations like the FCC, AT&T, BT, TeliaSonera, Orange and NextWave, as well as well-known individuals like David Isen and Chris Sacca. A parallel track looks at the implications for upstarts & challengers like Skype and Truphone & the Kindle guys at Amazon. 

The event's also got other luminaries from Google Android, Nokia, Intel, Motorola, Qualcomm, Accel, RIM and various others. 

Should be awesome, and I'll try and blog during it if I get a chance.


If you can't make that, I'm also one of four speakers at the Telecom Council lunch on the Tuesday 18th. Again, I'll be pontificating on openness in mobile.


Lastly, I've got a few hours spare on Tuesday 18th before and after that event. If you're in the Bay Area and want to set up a last-minute briefing let me know via [FIRSTNAME.LASTNAME   AT disruptive-analysis.com ]  I'm particularly interested in companies involved in mobile broadband (devices & services), femtocells and enterprise UC. And if you've got any urgent  requirements for analyst research or consultancy on these areas, so much the better.  

No comments: